Friday, November 28, 2014

Something Wonderful Mini tag book has Sold Out!



This is a tag album measuring approximately  8″h x 7″w.  This album does not stand on it’s own, it will lay on a table or shelf. I have displayed mine on a picture frame with a 8″x10″ opening using a cup hook and a decorative sheet of paper (“wood grain” from the collection) and stand (not included) to display on a book shelf in my home.



I have used the Teresa Collins Designs “Something Wonderful” collection, 


About the Album:

  • Measures approximately 8″ x 7″.

  • There are 23 pages


What You will receive in your class kit:


  • Pre-cut pages

  • 2 doilies

  • Paper reinforcers

  • 20 decorative tags

  • Ephemera package

  • Sticker Sheet

  • Decorative Buttons package

  • 6 feet white ribbon

  • 1 ring

  • Detailed photographed instructions

To Complete this kit you will need:



  • Basic class kit supplies – Contact your local store for basic class kit supplies

  • Corner rounder – Chomper by We R Memory Keepers

  • 1/4″ hole punch

  • Pop Dots



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...