Friday, July 29, 2011

Teresa Collins Stampmaker - my projects used for HSN/CHAs 2011

I'm so very excited to finally get to share with you all the projects I had made with the Stampmaker for Teresa's HSN event and CHA 2011s.

This is just a little charm bracelet, The background image is also stamped.

 Here are the same stamps used to create this necklace.


Did you know you could also emboss with the machine? I used the same image to create two different results, this one is the embossed:


And here is the same image used but made into a stamp rather than an embossing plate to make this necklace and another card.


I love this one, did you know you can make a photo or drawing into a stamp? I love this, think about the possibilities - baby's feet, your child's hand writting or drawing...the possibilities are so endless with this machine! The yellow background is also a stamp that comes with the machine and I use it all of the time.


ahhh, last but not least - my new addiction - I love making these necklaces... It's not my original idea and I will share a tutorial with you soon on how you can make these too, it will blow your mind and take your machine to a. whole. new. level.


Have an awesome weekend!! Cheri

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow super super cute stuff here Cheri.....love the jewelry.....looks like that stamping machine is your new favorite toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHERI...you are so amazing! these are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...